For a gift with a fun twist, make this cocktail gift set. The products may be non-alcoholic, but they still pack a punch! The Mojito bath cocktail is so refreshing & energising I wouldn’t be surprised if it cured a hangover, as for the daiquiri…well, let’s just say that your skin will be back to its radiant self for round two of summer cocktails. It’s the perfect beauty concoction for summer, and is super easy to make!
1. MOJITO BATH COCKTAIL
- 1 cup epsom salts/ ground sea salt
- 1 tablespoon of lime zest
- 1 tablespoon peppermint leaves, or empty the contents of a peppermint teabag.
- 10 drops of peppermint.
- 5 drops of lemon/lime essential oil
Combine all ingredients and package in a jar.
2. Berry DAIQUIRI BODY SCRUB
- 1 cup white sugar / ground sea salt/ epsom salts
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup light oil or liquid:
Coconut oil / almond oil/ grapeseed oil/ sunflower oil
- 1 Tablespoon acai berry powder
- 1 Teabag of berry tea (empty teabag and use the stuff inside)
- Optional: 10 drops of essential oil for scent. Vanilla would work well.
- Optional: 2 drops of red food colouring for colour
Pour the oil over the sugar/salt until it just covers and saturates it. Don’t add too much – you don’t want to end up with a liquid scrub. Add a little oil at a time until you reach the desired consistency. Mix in the rest of the ingredients and store for up to 6 months.
3. PINA COLADA LIP BALM
- 1 Tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon bees wax
- 2 drops of orange essential oil
Melt the beeswax in a double boiler with the carrier oil. Add essential oil. Take off heat and quickly transfer to your container. The mixture will harden as it cools into a solid lip balm.
Do you have any fun ideas for natural DIY gifts? Please share in the comments below.